You Know, Stuff
Got some random stuff for you:
- Where to start? Well for you fans of hiphop and big boobs, visit the Lindsay Lohan Freestyle site.
- It seems Rabble.ca has once again published one of my articles without informing me. This one appeared on Jan 19th.
- For you fans of mindbending images, check out this recursive video.
- Here’s a position I support: instead of giving Presidential medals to the likes of George Tenet and Paul Bremer, give it to Scott Ritter, the weapons inspector who was ridiculed before the invasion when he insisted that Iraq had no WMDs.
- I wish I’d thought of this: sell advertising space on your forehead. Goodbye student loans! (Thanks to Nojjy Boy for the link.)
- For those who keep asking me what language they speak in Guyana, the answer is English. But it’s not quite so simple. This site lists all the dialects spoken in the land of my birth.
- It’s still the beginning of the year, so here are some predictions. Seymour Hersh and Eric Margolis predict all sorts of shenanigans during the Bush/Cheney sequel.
- Just ’cause I love you all, turn up your speakers and click here.
And of course the mandatory tsunami relief updates:
- Our relief agency is sending our first team mission to Sri Lanka this weekend. My beloved ex is among them, so let’s all hope they remain safe and healthy.
- If you live in Ottawa, come out to our tsunami relief yoga class! Sunday Jan 30th at the Santosha Yoga Centre (205 Catherine St), 2-4pm, $15 minimum donation. You might have heard me on CHUO radio yesterday plugging the event.
- If you live in Toronto, the excellent photographer Richard von Erlac is holding a benefit photo show, Before The Deluge, at dB Audio (181 Carlaw Ave, Suite 225) on Friday Jan 28th, 4-9pm, $10.