Here, very briefly, are my observations concerning Vancouver, after 2 days of exposure:
- Hot Asian chicks everywhere
- The Asian chicks are hot because they know how to dress
- Due to the high proportion of Asians, I’m finally average height!
- No one here knows how to drive
- Perfect weather for running
- Despite rumours to the contrary, I’ve yet to actually see anyone run
- People here are disproportionately willing victims of one of society’s biggest scams: the “organic food” label
- There is a definitive lack of understanding of the role of traffic lights
- Despite one of the finest backdrops offered to any city in the Western world, somehow Vancouver has managed to hire the most incompetent architects; it ain’t a pretty city
- Nonetheless, I could easily live here (see points 1, 2 and 3 above)
That’s all. Happy thanksgiving!