- Russell Hantz was robbed! #fb #
- Anyone else having a problem uploading new FB profile pics? #fb #
- :Twitter haiku 268 – “Microcephalic / Lover guarantees that you’ll / Get a little head” #fb #
- booga booga booga #fb #
- Just saw “Afghan Star”: 3 thumbs upj #fb #
- Suffering from serious squash butt #fb #
- Exam marking was easy this year: fail, fail, fail, funny, fail… etc. #fb #
- Up late marking… even broke out the dreaded reading glasses for the first time! #fb #
- beer + wine + tequila + the floor = guaranteed hangover #fb #
- This summer, traveling to India in executive class for a mere $300. Airline rewards miles are a beautiful thing. #fb #
- Kneel before Zod #fb (May 8, 2010 3:22 PM)
- Things I learned from Kimbo Slice, volume I: “commitmentship” is now a word. #fb (May 6, 2010 11:13 PM GMT)
- Cooking with ghee is fat-tastic! #fb (May 6, 2010 10:06 PM GMT)
- “Patio” is not a verb. Sorry. #fb (May 6, 2010 09:05 PM GMT)
- Sooo much work to do still. I know! Midnight grocery shopping! #fb (May 6, 2010 04:22 AM GMT)
- President of Kalmykia abducted by aliens. http://bit.ly/91Kc8a (May 6, 2010 03:54 AM GMT)
- Nigeria President Yar’Adua dies http://bit.ly/9iu6XQ (May 6, 2010 03:53 AM GMT)
- Fifth of May… burritos… Corona… Hmm, it’s almost like I’m commemorating something Mexican. Now what could it be? Hmm. #fb (May 5, 2010 02:43 PM GMT)
- Uhoh. I sense a thunderstorm. #fb
May 4, 2010 09:18 PM GMT
- :Twitter haiku 267 -“A school for spices / Graduates are smart scholars / Informed, wise and…. sage”
May 4, 2010 04:35 PM GMT
- :Twitter haiku 266 – “Swedish-Indian / Automobile made of cheese / Call it ‘Saab paneer'”
May 3, 2010 04:07 PM GMT
- :Twitter haiku 265 – “Coal extraction team / Arrested during orgy / Charge: sex with miners”
Apr 30, 2010 12:23 PM GMT
- Five meals in a row of Indian food. It’s almost like I’m –what’s the word?– Indian. #fb
Apr 30, 2010 04:40 AM GMT
- currently transporting rodents across city lines. seriously.
Apri 29, 2010 21:30
- :Twitter haiku 264 – “Genius insect / Thwarted in plans to rule world / The fly was undone”
Apri 29, 2010 16:24
- Rise and shine, epi students. It’s your (and my) last exam!
Apr 29, 2010 8:30am
- A belated congrats to my epi students who excelled during Research Day 2010 http://bit.ly/byB3pj
Apr 28, 2010 13:37
- While researching studies to put on this week’s epidemiology exam, I found this. Auuuugh!!!!! http://bit.ly/93SdFr
Apr 28, 2010 2:08am
- Yayy! I can access Facebook again! Once more, my empty life has meaning.
Apr 27, 2010 15:18
- How come Facebook won’t load for me today? What do they expect me to do? Go out? Bah!
Apr 27, 2010 14:41
Apr 26, 2010 23:54
- Seems I’m now on the Academic Fraud Committee. I thought they’d said FROG committee! Boo!
Apr 26, 2010 12:36
- :Twitter haiku 263 – “Well endowed stripper / Pulled self out of poverty / By her own boobstraps”
Apr 26, 2010 12:12
- After five years of their craptasm, I finally cancelled Yahoo Premium services. How best to spend my liberated $19.99?
Apr 26, 2010 9:16am
- Am on Via train 42 to Ottawa. Anybody else here?
Apr 25, 2010 11:40am
- vodka, rye and maple syrup
Apr 24, 2010 19:36
- :Twitter haiku 262 – “Too much cassava / Can lead to diarrhea / Real pone in the ass”
Apr 23, 2010 8:35am
- it must really suck to be a dung beetle
Apr 22, 2010 14:32
Apr 22, 2010 10:53am
- Release the Kraken!
Apr 21, 2010 23:02
- You all suck. You know it’s true, so don’t deny it.
Apr 20, 2010 23:28
- Ten years later, I’m finally (hesitantly) purchasing a UWO doctoral convocation gown. Anybody got a used one they want to sell me?
Apr 20, 2010 11:12am
- A bean-friendly diet is a good way to ensure a solo seat on the bus
Apr 20, 2010 2:02am
- Broke all my dietary rules and drank an entire litre of cola (wasn’t even real Coke)
Apr 19, 2010 8:04am
- Must… stop… procrastinating…
Apr 19, 2010 3:46am
- I hereby declare that the finest burrito in Toronto is to be found at Mexican Burritos, 818 Danforth
Apr 17, 2010 13:22
- Now I know why my books don’t sell well in India. They’re overpriced! http://bit.ly/b3TbI4
Apr 16, 2010 10:52am
- I don’t wanna go for my morning run! I don’t wanna!
Apr 16, 2010 8:46am
- so nice to be back on the toronto subway. oh look, there’s a teenager puking in the recycling bin
Apr 15, 2010 22:12
- judging hart house lit contest… something i won 20 years ago. weird.
Apr 15, 2010 21:06
- When the Warden let Chester and Jane have Union, I nearly Keeled over. But it was Osgoode and, truth be told, made my Coxwell.
Apr 15, 2010 15:03
- On Via train 43 from Ottawa to Toronto, first class. Anyone else here?
7:14 AM Apr 15th
- Listening to debate on BBC radio on whether the Pope should be arrested. Conclusion: Ray Flynn is a bully and a fool
12:55 PM Apr 14th