- The primary role of Deonandan.com is as a showcase for the literary, academic, and journalistic works of Dr. Raywat Deonandan, and as a platform for his personal views
- The views proffered on this website (excepting those on linked pages) are solely those of Dr. Raywat Deonandan or of guest writers invited to contribute. They do not necessarily reflect the views of the friends, family, employer(s) or client(s) of Dr. Deonandan.
- Dr Deonandan accepts no responsibility for comments made and leftt by readers of this blog
- Deonandan.com is in no way affiliated with the employer(s) or client(s) of Dr. Raywat Deonandan, past or present.
- Deonandan.com is not responsible for the contents or reliability of any linked websites and does not necessarily endorse the views expressed within them. The listing of a link shall not be taken as endorsement of any kind. We cannot guarantee that these links will work all of the time and we have no control over the availability of linked pages. Links are included at the discretion of the editors and are intended as a service to readers.
- Deonandan.com will not tolerate racism, sexism or homophobia in any content. However, the use of colourful language, including profanity and the occasional insulting epithet, is tolerated when context appropriate, since this site celebrates the English language in all its complicated glory.
- Deonandan.com commonly features political views that some readers may find distasteful. Be forewarned and use discretion. Dissenting views and opinions are invited in response, but abusive comments or comments advocating racism, sexism, homophobia or the exploitation of children will be denied and their writers banned.
All Rights Reserved. Any copying, redistribution or retransmission of any of the contents of this service without the express written consent of Dr. Raywat Deonandan is expressly prohibited.
©Raywat Deonandan 1996
• All Rights Reserved •